April 26, 2016

Ear Candy

We're back! Sorry for the radio silence last week. Regan, our mom, and the mini fashionista came to D.C. for the week to throw me an amazing baby shower and we were busy girls!

But we've returned and hope to get back to our regularly scheduled programming. You may remember my post last year on the Lisi Lerch tassel earrings (I've got them in turquoise and black). These are the perfect accessory as we move into the summer months and are even come in two new colors - fireball and lemon!

But wait, that's not all...there's a new twist to the tassels...and I like what I see. The Coco earrings are definitely a show stopper.
 
 
Moving into my third trimester, I'm definitely looking for statement earrings to draw attention away from my growing mid-section :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment