April 12, 2016

C & C Around the House: A Confession

 
I'm making a confession to you, our trusty readers. This isn't easy. I've done something I NEVER thought I'd do in a million years. We are now the owners of a La-Z-Boy recliner. Yes, you read that right. Dr. B has been wanting one for a while and since I generally get to be point on a lot of the design choices, he was due. 
 
 
 
That being said, this isn't your grandfather's La-Z-Boy...don't you know, Brooke Shields has one too (at least that's what she says in the ads). They have a pretty good selection of fabrics and it doesn't actually look like a recliner (unless it's reclined). I'd be remiss if I didn't say that it's really comfortable. I could do some serious reality TV watching in this chair. If it had to be done, the Jennings High Leg Recliner was the only option. 
 

Since there's a new chair in town, this Broyhill oversized chair has to go. If you live in the D.C. area and are in the market, it was originally $700 and I'm selling it for $150. It's basically new and very comfortable. Send me a note at cardicouture@gmail.com if you're interested.

 
I may have to eat crow once this baby arrives and that chair becomes my favorite spot in the house. Until then I'll play the reluctantly willing card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment