August 26, 2015

For the Boys: The Orvis Company

Last week on my tour of New England, we stopped by Orvis headquarters in Manchester, Vermont. It was a quick in and out. We weren't even there for 24 hours - which was unfortunate because the town has some INCREDIBLE outlets - can you say Armani and Yves Delorme?! It's probably better for my bank account that way. That being said, there was plenty to shop for at Orvis! What I wanted to take home was this little fur ball!


Alas, her owner didn't want to give her up...shocking, I know! 


And while Dr. B would have been happier if I had come home with a puppy, I did pick up a few prizes for him. Orvis' Trout Bum line has some great stuff for on, or off, the river. Right when I walked into their flagship store I got hooked (get it?) by the display and purchased the shirt and pull-over on the mannequin. 


This Tech Chambray Work Shirt legitimately looks like chambray, but when you touch it, you realize it's a technical fabric. I knew Dr. B would approve, and I love the fact that I won't have to iron it. Wash and wear. Done and done.


They had it paired with the Quilted Snap Sweatshirt in orange, but grey and navy are a better color combo for his skin tone. And while he didn't get a puppy, I think he was pretty happy to get a little something out of my trip up North.

P.S. Happy 9th anniversary Regs and T! I hope you're doing something fun to celebrate on your European vacation! 




No comments:

Post a Comment