June 23, 2015

Products We Love: Danielle Nicole Zelie Clutch

We're huge fans of Danielle Nicole over here at C & C. Not only does Danielle design beautiful handbags, but she's one of the most hard working, genuine and nice people I've met. I'm so glad to call her a friend. Last summer when I went to NYC for a girls weekend, Danielle gave me a clutch (and one in taupe for Regan) that has been my go-to ever since. And now it's finally available! 



It's the perfect size for a night out on the town and is so chic. My favorite part is the removable snap-in pouch, which is perfect for your credit cards and cash. Then you never have to worry about them falling out when you go for your phone or lipstick. The best part...the price! You can get the black clutch right now for $35. Yes, you read that right! And you can probably find a discount code somewhere on the internet. A hundred-dollar plus look for a whole lot less! You're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment