May 19, 2015

Meanwhile, in Cannes...

While we here at C & C are crazy for award show red carpets, there's nothing like the Cannes Film Festival for a little fashion pick me up. Not nearly as well-covered as the Oscars, Golden Globes, or Met Gala, Cannes is like Christmas in May for me. Not only do you get amazing gowns, but some pretty awesome celebrity "resort wear" (aka, not what you and I are wearing in a beach side town). Here are a few of my favorites so far (it runs until the 25th).

Blake Lively can do no wrong. I love to
hate her.

Diane Kruger

Natalie Portman

and Diane Kruger again...

Karlie Kloss in Atelier Versace


Salma Hayek in Alexander McQueen


Rachel Weisz in Narcisco Rodriguez

Emma Stone in Oscar de la Renta


Lupita Nyong'o in Gucci - she can do no wrong


Miranda Kerr is making me rethink returning
yesterday's dress


1 comment:

  1. Great picks Katie! Just an FYI - the Blake Lively pic up top is from 2014.

    ReplyDelete