April 23, 2015

Kardashian Confession

Dear readers, it's me, Katie. I've got a small confession. I watch and LIKE Keeping Up with the Kardashians. There, it's out. Judge away. My loyalty transfers between the sisters and Kris regularly. Kris is a front runner right now, for no other reason that she recently wore these sun glasses and I'm jonesing for them big time. Because spending almost $400 on a pair of Porsche sunglasses seems totally acceptable...right (they are on pretty major sale...)?


While my adult affections wander, little Penelope Disick is a steadfast favorite. In this season of the show they've been talking about their kids line, and I've got to admit, it looks pretty cute. So I decided to check it out...and I like what I see (and the price point)!

Let's start with the boys. 

Chambray Coveralls with Gingham Accents
Animal Print Knit Jogger
Shorts, Chambray Shirt, Knit Hoodie
Now for the little ladies...

1 comment:

  1. Ahem, I think you meant to say Kardashian Konfessions ;)
    But yes I too am a KUWTK loyal viewer. My fave is Kourtney. I have shied away from the kids line but those pants and the coveralls might be something we have to check out.

    ReplyDelete