February 26, 2015

Products We Love: Pocket Fuel

As you may know, my family and I are great outdoor enthusiasts. We hike, fly fish, XC ski, downhill ski, camp, etc, and for the last two years I have spent a lot of time training for competitive XC ski races. Training sessions usually last 1-2 hours and sometimes more. During and after long and hard workouts, I am always looking for good, quick and easy "fuel" for my body. I hate gu's and gel's so my choices have been limited, until now.

My most recent discovery is called Pocket Fuel, a local Oregon company based out of Hood River (even more reason to like them). Their nut butters come in five flavors, my favorite being Chocolate Haze.


Chocolate Haze is made with hazelnuts, almonds and rich chocolate blended together into a silky smooth sweet delight and served up in a cute little pouch. It's loaded with essential minerals – potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and sodium – in the form of electrolytes. 

Even if you are not a competitive athlete, Pocket Fuel is a great snack to keep in your purse, at your desk, in the car, etc. They are 100% natural and 100% tasty! :) 

You can buy their products on their website and on amazon! Try it! You won't be sorry. 

Happy Trails! 

No comments:

Post a Comment