February 24, 2015

Cardi Couture Challenge

It's been a while since our last Cardi Couture challenge, so I thought it was about time to bring it back again.

On Friday I actually had time (made time) to shower after my morning workout and before picking up the Mini Fashionista from school. I had about 3 minutes to get myself dressed and out the door, so there was no time to think about creating much of an outfit. So what did I go with?

Head-to-toe black and white. It never fails. Here's what my outfit came to. I admit, I'm not winning any style contests. This is "mom on the go" at its best.


Your challenge is to use this as inspiration for your own head-to-toe black and white look. Here a few others sources of inspiration that are far more put together than my look. 




The #Cardicouture challenge is on. Don't forget to use the hashtag when sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment