January 25, 2015

Red Carpet Rundown

It's time for another Red Carpet Rundown. Here are my favorites from the SAG Awards tonight. 

As far as I was concerned, Lupita Nyong'o fell flat at the Golden Globes, but she has redeemed herself ten-fold in this incredible Elie Saab. Talk about the belle of the ball. 

I don't know what it is, but I really like Emma Stone in this Dior Couture. I love the placement of the sheer feminine fabric against the more suit-like silhouette of the dress. And the red lip and hair are perfect. 

A pregnant Keira Knightly look fabulous in Erdem. Way to work the bump Keira!

I love Rashida Jones in this Emanuel Ungaro. You know how much I love a plunging neckline! 

Reese Witherspoon also left something to be desired at the Golden Globes, but tonight she nailed it in Armani. Now this is a dress of a leading lady.

I am in LOVE with Rosamund Pike in this Dior dress. It's fun and young and fabulous.

And finally, how can I have a red carpet post without my all time favorite, Oscar de la Renta. Tatiana Maslany is a bit overwhelmed by the dress since she is so petite, but what is there not to like about an Oscar de la Renta gown with a deep v and stripes.

I LOVE Julia Roberts, and everything about her is gorgeous, except this Givenchy jumpsuit. It's pulling across the chest. The pockets are too low making her hips look wider than they are, and it looks like the pants need to be hemmed.


No comments:

Post a Comment