December 10, 2014

Effortless Chic Morning to Night

Today I am sharing a designer I have known for a long time. We go back...all the way back to Middle School. Even then I could have told you that she would do something in fashion because she was by far the most fashion forward teen I knew. 

Our childhood friend, Trina Pierre, has a gorgeous clothing line based out of Seattle. The Trina Pierre Collection is a ready-to-wear line with a sophisticated and practical aesthetic made with washable and eco friendly fabric. Trina is an on-the-go mom, just like me, and many of our readers. Her clothes are classic and can be worn everyday, nearly anywhere. 

Trina recently launched a kickstarted campaign to fund her 2015 collection. She is offering all of her rewards at wholesale prices, and all rewards will arrive at your doorstep in time for Christmas.  

I would like the Simone Top and Andrea dress to arrive on my doorstep!




Watch the video to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment