October 23, 2014

What I Wore: Tall Black Boots

My trip to Paris could also be called the jackpot Zara trip (remember the statement necklace and vest). I've been slowly rolling out my finds to you (hey, we've got to keep it interesting over here) and have been waiting for the right weather to break out the black stretch leather boots that made their way home with me (also wearing Uniqlo black cashmere sweater, J.Crew pencil skirt, and Zara vest from earlier posts and my new Danielle Nicole bag). 


I spotted these boots in the window walking down the street and knew it was meant to be. I've got a great pair of Cole Haan brown riding boots and have been on the hunt for a black pair. They go up a little over the knee, have great elastic in the back, and are crazy comfortable. 



With my Paris Euro discount, I paid $140, just under the U.S. price of $179. If you're in the market for tall black boots, you might consider a trip to Zara. I dare you to just by one thing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment