September 22, 2014

Double the Trouble

Thirty Four Years ago Katie and I came into this world. Ten days after my mom found out she was having twins and six weeks early. Can you imagine the surprise?

Let's take a quick trip down memory lane.

I'm not sure how old we were in this picture, but we were pretty tiny!

We don't hold hands like this anymore, but it was cute back then. The bowl cuts...not so cute. 

This was Christmas. I was really excited about the My Little Pony, but not so much about the wedgie from the costume. 

Apparently I thought perms were cool. It was the 80s, so please forgive my mistakes.

At least we made the mistake of crimping our hair together. The Popples and Care Bear lunch boxes were pretty cool though. And, yes, there was a thermos inside.

And who didn't love a trapper keeper?

Clearly we've made some fashion missteps over the years, but there is no one I would rather have made them with. Here's to many more birthdays with my amazing sister, and please Katie, please let's never let each other make these kind of fashion faux pas ever again. 

1 comment: