September 26, 2014

A new take on an old classic

Since I've long tired of my summer clothes and the weather in D.C. is starting to feel like fall, I've got cool-weather apparel on the mind. And with the change of the seasons, also comes change of footwear - although I'm "that girl" that wears shoes without socks or stockings throughout the winter. 

L.L. Bean has been around a long time, and everyone loves a good Bean Boot. My Rubber Mocs are a staple for the fall and spring when I don't want or need full coverage - or have to make a trip to the end of the driveway with the garbage cans. 


But sometimes that's just not enough shoe for the conditions....or your outfit. Problem solved with the Signature Wool Bean Boot, new this year. It's an updated take on old reliable. Each pair is handmade in Maine with Woolrich wool and the sturdy rubber soul will keep your toes nice and dry. 


These could be giving my Sorels (yes, plural) a run for their money. 


No comments:

Post a Comment